3.3

Firstly i must say im surprised at the accusations made by others on this site which is what made me post on this as i feel it unfair after the service i have received.

Now I personally am a part time trader and have been for many years as my confidence in my knowledge of the market had always been very limited which stopped me from making the full transition to leave my job and trade "full time". I have taken quite a few courses before primarily online and two courses down in London with firms which I don't care to mention which have seen me become moderately successful within my trading but found that for every 2 steps i was taking forward the losses i was incurring were pushing me what seemed for so long like 1.9 steps backwards making the progression and experience hard to appreciate.

Around late spring time of 2014 i was sent a link from a fellow trader to a youtube series called #TechnicalTuesdays which was a weekly set of free Technical Market analysis provided by AstroFx. After watching a 10/15 minute video of Shaun breaking down the market i subscribed to their channel, re-watched and i tested one of Shaun's trade recommendations. Low and behold just as predicted the following week a day later than predicted i had a very successful trade in which i fully understood the reason for entering and exiting the trade.

After a few weeks of trading successfully alongside the free guidance and given through youtube i decided to enquire about their classroom courses my only criticism was the little bit of confusion and disorganisation within the response times which really when i think I'm just nagging for the sake of nagging.

A big point to make at this point is the costing of the course, now with previous companies that iv paid for training with the courses and material have always ranged from £300-£1000 so i was surprised when i was told that for 2 Days in the office face to face with live markets, their very own training, tutorial and workbook and various other services including accommodation would cost just short of £3000.

I decided after a few weeks of thinking to go ahead with the course the experience compared to previous courses was second to none and I'm yet to find any customers of other companies to feel as i do about their course. My trading has took a complete shift in the successful direction to the point where my first goal of trading full time is just months away.

The teachings which they pass on are of the highest professional level enlightening me to areas and methods of viewing the market which had never even been mentioned by what are known as the major players within the market. The two day experience with pretty much on hand assistance has seen a draft of new life into my trading which I thank both Aman and Shaun for.

I have been inspired to write this review on the basis I have seen allot of negative comments and accusations thrown towards AstroFx trying to tarnish their name and i would like to take the opportunity to say that although sometimes disorganised which is understandable, their market analysis, methods, teachings and morals towards this industry and their students are very true and i have and will continue to recommend their service.

ChartQueen Charlotte.

Product or Service Mentioned: Astrofx Course.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 21, 2015.

Comments

brian214
#1122041

Maybe it is time for some REAL, BACKED UP REVIEWS of ASTROFX.

Here are many of the VERIFIED reviews from Genuine AstroFx students.

Reviews.co.uk only deal with REAL customers by matching invoice numbers, addresses and much more.

NOT BY simply writing in a box on an online consumer website.

Its time all the losers posting garbage about these guys take a step back as these guys are helping people all over the globe in the market with their paid and 90% FREE market content analysis and much more.

ALL real reviews can be found by clicking the link below. http://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/astrofx

put and end to this .. prove you are a student and show some results ...

to Anonymous #1075175

have they had any students or are they all local gang members from the local hood posing for pics..