Liverpool, England
1.2K views 3 comments
5.0

Here is recent proof...i was caught out, please can the administrator remove this post....

I lied at the start... I sincerely felt threatened by these guys, i will return to my part time job at bennets hill bar work...

Sorry. I lied, and have left many people unsatissfied... Contact me personally for course refunds.. @forexinstructor

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with AstroFX?

Comments

You do know you can make invoices for anyone and assign them to anyone?!So it still doesn't mean they are REAL customers it actually proves nothing at all.

People are so gullible it is unbelievable.

If these guys were top traders they wouldn't have time to teach anyone as they would be making a killing without the need to charge people £3000.WAKE UP PEOPLE WAKE UP!!

Brian is more than likely Aman or Shaun anyway.

brian214
#1122042

Maybe it is time for some REAL, BACKED UP REVIEWS of ASTROFX.

Here are many of the VERIFIED reviews from Genuine AstroFx students.

Reviews.co.uk only deal with REAL customers by matching invoice numbers, addresses and much more.

NOT BY simply writing in a box on an online consumer website.

Its time all the losers posting garbage about these guys take a step back as these guys are helping people all over the globe in the market with their paid and 90% FREE market content analysis and much more.

ALL real reviews can be found by clicking the link below. http://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/astrofx

scambuster

this is a fake post ..do not remove this page ..

as it represents the true nature of these thieves ...

they are already on forex peace army.They now are creating fake accounts to get sympathy out of their followers, this is being investigated at the moment with full background checks on the individuals involved in this scam