1.3K views

Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own success.

WARNING TO OTHERS......they are simply selling a get rich scheme and are preying on those who are gullible. They are preying on the natural human instinct of which is to get a lot for little with ease. This *** is unethical so please do not fall for it as i did. Lost 2.5k to these dumb Ba*****!

The photo says it all...a good friend of mine lives in Sutton Coldfield and knows they do not own the cars or the house. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SHOW YOU/CLAIM TO BE THEIRS!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5000. JackBedesha007 is overall dissatisfied with AstroFX and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AstroFX.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare AstroFX to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AstroFX?

Comments